ECKS DEE looking for most excellent dudes XD

Hey guys, my name is Clément i'm a french player. I've been playing poe since a month after it got out (approximatively).

I only play temporary leagues, used to play the hardcore one but now i only play the softcore one.

I usually play 2/3 hours a day when i work or go at school, and of course a lot more on holidays (7/8 hours a day during those period).

I usually take a break from the game between the temporary leagues.

That's all i can think about, if you have any question feel free to ask me!

Hope to see you soon!
Last edited by Elpoulpo on Jul 19, 2015, 10:02:07 AM
After reading through the Guilds on the forums, this appears to be the one that I feel I could really enjoy being in the most. I know that I do not fit the "experienced player" requirement, but am hoping I could be a part of the "exceptions for enthusiastic new players" category. I am not asking to be made a part of the guild, but am asking for an interview followed by a map run to test my skill where you can decide whether or not I am the right material. I can tell you right now that I am not very good at the game, but am a fast learner and with the right guidance can be a valuable asset in the future.

I have no friends in game save one, and therefore leveling has been quite challenging without others to play with. That is the reason I hope to join a guild that could give me the boost I need to take my game to the next level.

Just to be clear, I am not looking for a handout. I earn my own gear. All I want from membership would be advice on what gear to craft and help clearing maps for exp as it is difficult to progress much further than I already have solo.

Application;

Here is a short summary of my main character:

Level 72 Duelist in Standard

Gear Currently Equipped:

Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAecDAAUtCpsMXw2NDc0OPBRNFHEV7BiRGbQaPhuqG_ocpxzOJbwl3ykuK1AuUzH7OlI8LUCgQzFM_04qU6VXVFuvXPleE18_YVJjF2ebaGVqk3KpdO1463rvfLh82X31fpp_44E6g1-E2YZgirOQCpOomSubLZtYpBmuPq-ntiy3F7kdvJ-9gb6nwQfCjsQVxFjE9sauypDTb9d-2sHbT9-_4MPkUeoY707yL_Pd9kj3Mvih-Ov8S_zF_lQ=

Now for a little about myself:
I am very laid back. I rarely get angry and when I do, I just breath. I am a math tutor at a University in the United States. I play as often as possible, but have a gf and other obligations that come first. I love to help people, but the only thing I can really help with is you can run my dailies with me to get experience for masters you haven't fully ranked. I have a headset I use on the PS4 that I believe can be used for this as well, but have never tried.

Sadly my internet is not the best because I live in an area known for having poor internet connection.

I have a good friend irl who would also like to join, eventually. If I am admitted, I would like to gain reputation withing the guild before I request a recruit, but would like it if you would keep that in the back of your head.

My IGN is DeadCavlier. Please message me if in game if you decide to give me a chance. Thank you for you time.
bump
bump

Where are you from? Canada
How long have you been playing poe? 1.5 years
How active are you? 10 + hours a week
In which league(s) you play. temp sc leagues
Your highest character? 80 +
Your greatest achievement in poe? 6 linking a CoD
Your greatest goal in poe? Mo'Money

IGN: Day_Runner
Hej Sayaad,

thanks for your post!
sadly we think you are still too casual for our expectations. additionally you might have not read the thread closly enough: your profile is still on privite.

We wich you best luck and a guild that fits better for you!
Where are you from? - Israel
How long have you been playing poe? - Closed beta
How active are you? Currently as much as work allows - 3-6h per day, 6-20h during the weekend
In which league(s) you play. - Warbands
Your highest character? - 89 on Standard, 87 on Warbands
Your greatest achievement in poe? - Gave away all of my Standard currency to a friend
Your greatest goal in poe? - Have a fully decked-out character, possibly hit level 100 if map RNG allows
"
Where are you from? - Israel
How long have you been playing poe? - Closed beta
How active are you? Currently as much as work allows - 3-6h per day, 6-20h during the weekend
In which league(s) you play. - Warbands
Your highest character? - 89 on Standard, 87 on Warbands
Your greatest achievement in poe? - Gave away all of my Standard currency to a friend
Your greatest goal in poe? - Have a fully decked-out character, possibly hit level 100 if map RNG allows
Welcome to the team!
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
bump
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.
bump
IGN WiLLYW or NQTR.

Level 100 ranger.
Level 100 scion.