[2.0] 2H BM Dom Blow revival discussion

Hello Exiles,

I've been thinking about a build for a couple weeks when my friend brought to attention the renewed viability of Blood Magic. Many of you might remember Supernico's 2H BM Dom Blow build from v1.0.
I believe with the new placement of skill duration clusters on the passive tree and more, that this build could really make a strong comeback. There's been so much added since v1.0 including new auras, new passives, minion nodes, new abilities, vaal skills. We wouldn't have had Vaal Haste for instance, there's a lot that could be done and I was wondering if anyone had any feedback or passive tree ideas to bring this build back to life with 2.0.

Original Build Source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/426956/page/1
Last edited by Perkstoph on Jul 5, 2015, 2:08:39 AM
I was experimenting with dominating blow in beta in conjunction with oro's sacrifice. I really had a lot of fun with it for the short time i used it. Culling strike on oro's is great for it. Minion damage was underwhelming but that's likely a result of no minion gems or nodes used. I was mainly testing firestorm on comk with ice crash. What i did notice was i was able to get 30-40 minions at times only using only inc dur gem; i didnt get inc dur nodes on the tree. The rare aurus are great for party play, and iirc you can convert totems too. I am actually strongly considering a hybrid rf summoner that uses dominating blow but need to figure out everything on the tree first. I'm posting from my phone so not enough time right now but i'll bump this later because this skill was a lot of fun and would really like to create a build around it. I had a pretty epic moment from converting a soul eating rare that was getting extremely fed and op from fast clearing a map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info