The Rengar! (nugiyen's ranger)

Pre mapping:
Before going into maps I like to go with this variation

It's mainly surviveability, movement, life, resist.

Many people ask me why they have to little damage while running my spec. The reason is mainly I choose to use Poisen Arrow, Fire Traps, Bear Traps as my leveling tools while leveling gems on my swap weapons.

The best weapon you can have leveling up would therefore be a high attack speed bow with +1/2 bow gem. Good dmg on weapons is secondary but it's always nice if you want to weave in attack (Rain of arrows/Lightning Arrow)

Endgame build:

This is assuming that you have Lioneye's Glare. If you do not have that do not re-spec out of Resolute Technique.

My Gear:
Spoiler

(I while finish up the post later on)
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
Last edited by nugiyen on Feb 11, 2013, 6:40:07 AM
Thanks Nugi. Can you please explain why did you take 2 Savant nodes?
"
mi5t wrote:

That´s probably because he needs at least 151 Int to be able to use level 20 Wrath and Summon Skeletons gems.
Hi, for leveling up why do you use bear trap, fire trap, and poison arrow? Don't they do terrible damage compared to say split arrow? When should you switch on to lightning arrow?

Also for single target damage I see you have frenzy. Is frenzy better then elemental hit?
"
"
mi5t wrote:

That´s probably because he needs at least 151 Int to be able to use level 20 Wrath and Summon Skeletons gems.

Thanks for the explanation!
What did u take at the bandits?
"
Zoastie wrote:
What did u take at the bandits?

You can see that on his stream:

"Bandit quest rewards - Normal HP - Cruel 12% phys dmg(if you really like bear traps) or Skill point - Merciless: Frenzy charges if you use frenzy if not then go with skillpoint on endurance charge"
Where did you get all the Int required for Wrath and Conductivity?
"
Luzzifus wrote:
Where did you get all the Int required for Wrath and Conductivity?

2 savant node I guess.
I'm using a variant build to nugiyen's since I like his style to play the ranger.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEB5wJxBLMFLQguDq0UIBR1GNsZLhmOGjgdFCFgJ-0otSmlMgkyfjKJNZI26DbpOlJAoEOcRmlKfU3jTshQR1BQVElVxlYEVvpXDVfiWGNYr1nzXz9gS2CIYVJjp2aeZ6BnvWoebPZuqnKpdEF07XTxd-V4DXrvfNmGYId2jM-PRpBVm42boZ65ns2iAKJApzCnhKgYqW6sWayqrpOv67Xyud3AGsHYxBXEosT2xtjPZdDQ0iHTftlh3Ubfv-Nq51LsOO2D7g7ub-8O707wH_Iv9Pj2SPrS_E78xf6P

IGN: Tiamos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info