Advice Wanted, 2.0 GC, BL and MO builds

I am planning my current Glacial Cascade witch I already have for 2.0's new Tree.

And making a Ball Lighting build.
And possibly a Magma Orb build.

However, I have few questions about the builds and is seeking advice.

Glacial Cascade
4~6L = Glacial Cascade + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Added Chaos
----- What other Support is better for 5th and 6th link?
----- Cold Pen, Hypothermia or Crit Dmg? or some other support?
----- Not sure on Crit Dmg, being GC's crit is nerfed from 6% to 5% (last I saw)

Tree I think I'll go for:
However, I am unsure if I want to get MoM or just wear Cloak of Defiance
And unsure about how EB would work with a fast high cost skill (current live have more than 230% cast speed, 40 mp cost @ lv.11 GC, slowly lvling up GC otherwise it'll overpower my mana regn)

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFivmwVCQZbQ9a6zTLOXlVJTPV-X9CBuUDDbXgQH6-RfKoPbVcZtGQj0wFRqQ7zqIvRsC5MnL50W8yY8f8aiow_EO3y4yhGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1ZJ3yHQ5IXfJw1YnTcFIqC_PqQsPfhAL-jDZVS2HiJpUWvxEtfIPr7qcIna7li_nbfsePRh0UjmT3prb62t0VUH5ZJ6ky0UVHwGbZ_AmqwJo8Be98n9-aO4Kb7SC2hpZ0fEvtPNWmBLOiAJrgRZ1TUr6KoS8c3I8a0B_v6w==

Ball Lightning
4~6L = Ball Lightning + LMP/GMP + Spell Echo + Faster Casting
----- Other links... Added Chaos, Lighting Pen, Innervate, or something else?
----- I am actually unsure what kind of BL build I should go for... Crit, Non-Crit, Totem, Self Cast, Damage Focused, Cast Speed Focused?

I don't really have a Tree for this Build because of the above, a lot of different builds...
(tho I'll probably pick up all the AoE nodes anyways)

Magma Orb
4~6L = Magma Orb + LMP/GMP + Chain + Spell Echo
----- Other links... Faster Casting, Fire Pen, Conc Effect? (it's AoE right?)
----- Basing on the Gem and some ppl's talk, this Gem seems to be able to be supported by Chain?
----- Also seems like the AoE is similar to Fire Ball and it can be LMP/GMP-able (basing on the trailer)

No idea about builds, but it's probably a Fire Focused Build.

Other Gem Combos
Using Cybil's Paw
4L = CWDT + Ball Lighting + Firestorm + LMP/GMP (all stay at level 1)
4L = Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + "curse" + ???
4L = no idea, another CWDT? + Frostwall?
3L = Clarity + Herald of Ice + ???
3L = Lightning Warp + Faster Cast + Reduce Duration

----- I am actually not sure if I'll even have enough Mana to get Herald of Thunder/Ice and Clarity...
----- Also unsure if I should use 3Dragon helm + Pyre ring or not...
What about non crit arc for leveling to 70ish then reroll, since damage effictiveness came from 50% to 80%?? You can also go for crit arc past 70 but this magma orb seems to be crazy.

Magma orb + LMP + chain + spell echo + what ever u want

It seems to be a awesome mobbing skill (#gorge + 50% pack size)

About mobbing skill

Ice nova + conc + spell echo + faster casting + added chaos dmg hope this will be competitive with magma orb

About prolif, how much is the nerf?

Other combo

I've see alot on beta cwdt + artic breath (dunno what it suppose to do)
cwdt + any curse maybe
flame dash + curse on hit?
I've been playing a GC in the live for quite some time now, I personally find that GC + Spell Echo + Conc. Effect + Increased AoE for a 4L to be the best clearing potential.
For the 5th and 6th Inc. Crit Damage and/or Cold/Fire Pen. (Crit build because I was using a Pyre for reflect mitigation.)

However for 2.0 I'm unsure of crit chance nerf, so maybe Added Chaos for a 5th.
Spell Echo + Faster Casting is considered an overkill, and unless you have the regen to sustain, stick to Echo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info