Apparently New Zealand is governed by morons

Considering the magnitude of some of the harassment I've seen (i.e. anything to do with Gamergate) this has the potential to be really good if used responsibly. We can certainly wait and see how it works in practice, but I think it's massively understating the issue of online harassment to refer to it as just hurting people's feelings.

Ultimately I don't think anything of value is lost if you're not allowed to try and drive people online to suicide anymore.

Besides, all the stuff they list in that article is already against our forum guidelines. You're already not allowed to do that kind of thing in GD, so it's already being deleted.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Let's not discuss Gamergate. It wasn't central to my point and this thread is about the article in the OP.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
NZ Politicians are not noted for their tech savvy.

Also see their previous attempts to ban the use and proliferation of the dangerous chemical compound, Di-hydrogen Monoxide.

I agree with the sentiment and spirit behind the law, but the law itself is pathetically written, and is unenforceable in its current state.

Twice...
First brought to parliament by the Greens, and then the cause was brought back up by a National MP a few years later.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info