What happens to std chars after the awakening?

What will happen to our standard chars after the awakening goes live?

Will they become broken, and is there any point in leveling them and playing before July 10th comes?
All characters will get a free full passive respec. That's the only thing that will happen to them.
They will get a free respec. Keep playing, as any skill points you have will remain with your characters.
What about this? How will they respec this?

"
with the constant desire to create a smooth game experience has led to our designers rebalancing everything in Path of Exile. Quest rewards have been completely revamped
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
What about this? How will they respec this?

"
with the constant desire to create a smooth game experience has led to our designers rebalancing everything in Path of Exile. Quest rewards have been completely revamped

That refers to the difficulty of the game... not to your characters. The quest rewards that they have changed are things like the gem rewards, and item rewards. You wont be gimped at all if you've already done them. There's a quest in act IV that grants a skill point. You'll be able to go back and complete it.

Many people will start new characters, just for the fun of it. But you're welcome to keep your old ones too.
Thanks!

And the last one - will we be able to play with our standard chars in act 4 on all 3 difficulties?

If my char is level 80, i`ll still have to complete that act on normal, cruel and merciless?
Last edited by nedl9vsex on Jul 1, 2015, 9:33:57 AM
They pull out lawn chairs in Sarn, waiting for us to remember they exist.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
Thanks!

And the last one - will we be able to play with our standard chars in act 4 on all 3 difficulties?

If my char is level 80, i`ll still have to complete that act on normal, cruel and merciless?

You will be able to go back and pick up your extra quest points. Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info