Constant stuttering!! Help!!

Every 2 or 3 seconds i get microstuttering
I got a Asus R9 290, no overclock, latest driver update.
Every game works fine just PoE
Already deleted and downloaded again.

Any ideas?
That GPU should have no issues with PoE.

First of all I wonder if it's your GPU and not your harddisk. Do you have a SSD drive?

Also I would check your Catalyst settings and make sure all settings are put on "Use application settings"
Also check your CPU graph and see if you're seeing a similar peak at the times you stutter.

If the peaks correlate, then try to find what is using the CPU like that on such a regular basis and see if it can be stopped.
"
Startkabels wrote:
That GPU should have no issues with PoE.

First of all I wonder if it's your GPU and not your harddisk. Do you have a SSD drive?

Also I would check your Catalyst settings and make sure all settings are put on "Use application settings"

I got a 500g HDD but ive never had this issue with PoE before and i dont have it with any other games like Far Cry 4 or Arma 3 with include big ass maps

I got all my settgins at Use application

Thanks for the reply.
"
Drakier wrote:
Also check your CPU graph and see if you're seeing a similar peak at the times you stutter.

If the peaks correlate, then try to find what is using the CPU like that on such a regular basis and see if it can be stopped.

What do you mean by check my cpu graph? Like in task manager?

Thanks for the reply.
yes... or many of the other resource monitors.
Is this on live or beta? If it's beta it could be due to lockstep and problems with your latency...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info