Videotron Users in Eastern Canada can still not patch

Dear GGG,

Please address this relatively small (but large at the same time) community of people. No post has been made and I've tried using a VPN and it does not work. Downloads for patches are at 0 MBps even with 30 MB down on speedtest. Nothing else to be done but for it to be fixed on your end. Even ISP offered no solution other than to contact the game company. For a small patch, I was able to connect to my phone (also on Videotron network) and tether download it. But since I wiped my PC, installing a 6 GiG patch on a 3 GiG plan is out of the question. Please help. I can't post on forums since site doesn't work either.

P.S. I own a PAID VPN service and have tried two other free ones so it is not a solution for the particular problem Videotron users are experiencing.

Update: Just to clarify, I was able to transfer my Reddit Post here by tethering to my phone and check back using my phone. Since underlined part is a bit confusing I thought I would explain.

Update 2: The patch started this morning for some reason.. will update when both clients have patched.
IGN: SinfulWand/ufo_evil/SinfulRevelations
Last edited by SkoolNerd on Jun 30, 2015, 8:37:46 AM
bump until addressed...
IGN: SinfulWand/ufo_evil/SinfulRevelations

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info