Tentacle Miscreations...

Who exactly first started calling them...
Spoiler
Titty Bitches

I easily found out why though since they usually spawn as female models. (with bare chests)

Are the people constantly linking the Rhoa Feathers also about the unfinished/WIP Fishing System?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jun 26, 2015, 9:00:53 AM
"
Who exactly first started calling them...

I don't think anyone knows. There's no point in remembering irrelevant information like that.

"

Are the people constantly linking the Rhoa Feathers also about the unfinished/WIP Fishing System?

They're linking them in chat because they're rare and because a lot of people don't know about them. Kind of like how people link an interesting legendary from time to time.
For the first question, POE was initially introduced without the Piety boss and the entire act area. When Piety became first introduced, not many players had decent armor nor physical mitigation against those tentacle miscreations. Many players that got abused by these creatures came on the forums to vent about the balance. One of the famous players back then actually complained something like nerf those titty bitches or something and everyone just follow the joke ever since. That was almost two years ago.
Me.
I personally like titty shooters the best. First heard it back in open beta.
But the titty milk monster is even harder. But shes worth it, she drops flask after flask loaded full with the creamy milk her four titties produce. Mmmmmmmmm.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Machine gun titty bitches.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info