Beta getting patched

They are introducing new map mods and system in beta today...the rarety and pack size now is determined by the mods and is displayed in the top portion of the map...lvl 74 maps are going to be able to have harder mods and at lvl 79 there is another level of additional mods
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 25, 2015, 5:34:00 PM
This is for the people without closed beta access..they are not able to get to the post
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
I feel that people have underestimated GGG as a whole, and that 2.0 will deliver BIG TIME for those who are waiting for a fresh PoE experience.

If by "fresh poe experience" you mean "no one playing hardcore" then you are dead right.
"
ladish wrote:
"
I feel that people have underestimated GGG as a whole, and that 2.0 will deliver BIG TIME for those who are waiting for a fresh PoE experience.

If by "fresh poe experience" you mean "no one playing hardcore" then you are dead right.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!

A+ Hardcore will be a very fast RIP if trying to play all content in general.
"
ladish wrote:
"

Why won't people play hardcore? With melee buffed and desync fixed I think its the best time for Hardcore.
Sure its a new act and its harder to prepare yourself. But if play hardcore you better be hardcore and no sissy.
I'd prefer it if HC killed you off a bit more. It doesn't. I only play HC, and what happens in Beta is that you languish a slow and boring lack of progress without being able to overcome obstacles in the progression. I ended up overleveled by +12 before I could defeat Kaom. That's ok... but it's not what the designers want.

Trading would smooth out that progress quite a bit, since my gear doesn't even come close to what I could get trading with someone with access to higher level gear than my character could possibly find. I'm just not willing to adopt that play style.

I'm not advocating any change though... keep the game hard. Let those of us with deviant restrictions to their play learn to overcome the problems. That's what we find fun to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info