Game crash when streaming with integrated twitch

When I'm streaming with integrated twitch the game keep crashing.
Not instantly and not after some exact time. It can crash right after i start stream and it can keep going like nothing ever happend the whole day.
It makes me nervos. I'm never sure that I'm OK. It crashes whenever.

Did anyone had the same problem and if you solved it - how?

Pls, help, coz I need it to stream Atziri Service, I don't like to leave ppl without 100% sureness of my veracity, but I cant just drop portals coz of crash. Once i dropped 5 portals under 5 mins and was forced to switch off stream T_T

Pls.
HALP
1) keep in mind that you're only allowed to bump your post once per day on this forum.. you've used yours for the day.

2) You mention a crash, but give no details of the crash... no error message or symptoms. All you said is that when streaming it can sometimes crash.

Provide the error message of the "crash" and we might be able to help more.

If no error is produced visibly, check the Windows Event/Error logs for errors around the time of the crash.
Last edited by Drakier on Jun 25, 2015, 4:14:33 PM
"
Drakier wrote:
1) keep in mind that you're only allowed to bump your post once per day on this forum.. you've used yours for the day.

2) You mention a crash, but give no details of the crash... no error message or symptoms. All you said is that when streaming it can sometimes crash.

Provide the error message of the "crash" and we might be able to help more.

If no error is produced visibly, check the Windows Event/Error logs for errors around the time of the crash.

1) I don't know if reply counts as a bump (if it is - SORRY, will know in future).

2) It doesn't show any "error" screen. Just saying that program "Path Of Exile.exe" has stopped working and i can click "end it now" or w/e it's called in eng version. So, no error, just a crash.

I've found few posts for 1 and 2 years ago with exact same problem, but w/o solution. Seems like GGG havn't yet fixed it OR it's a players PC problem that occur sometimes and GGG can't do anything about that. May be only player can do something. But I don't know what.

That's it :o
Sorry for the first post, wrote at emotions >_>
Replies do not count as bumps.. only bumping your thread or otherwise posting it to get attention.

As for your issue, that error produces an entry in the Windows Event/ Error logs.

Go get the error and post it here.
Is thats it?

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Hang" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>101</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-06-25T11:48:01.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>12252</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>HACEKOMAE</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>PathOfExile.exe</Data>
<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
<Data>f528</Data>
<Data>01d0af1038a7e872</Data>
<Data>367</Data>
<Data>D:\Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe</Data>
<Data>03ed2682-1b30-11e5-8287-1008b160b23a</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
<Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>
That is sort of it. It's better than nothing.

Is there a more plain-text readable version as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info