Was PoE at E3 this year?

I was searching... I couldn't find a descent article. I checked out the PoE news and nothing... I'm sure it's a great expansion, but a bit weird haven't seen huge publicity. Does it cost money to be apart of E3, I'm guessing it's probably the same thing as Art Basel. Here in Miami.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
2006 even big gaming companies did boycott the fair because it was too expensive.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
2006 even big gaming companies did boycott the fair because it was too expensive.

I think it's a shame... :(

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

it is.
but even if it would be cheaper, what's the return of investment for a little indie company if all the kids come there only for special shows of their games/company.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Lol, cant be serious. You werent at POECon this year? It was in Los angels, at the santa monica pier, we had lots of fun.
"
geradon wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

it is.
but even if it would be cheaper, what's the return of investment for a little indie company if all the kids come there only for special shows of their games/company.

Publicity... ^.^ so worth it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info