Weird no dmg bug.

So I decided to make a hardcore character and when I got to act 3 in normal I suddenly stopped doing damage. I went back to act 1 and checked it. My auto attacks as well as spells do 0 (zero) damage. I can even crit or chill so I certainly hit enemies. Very weird stuff.
Hey there!

Can you please check if you've allocated the 'Ancestral Bond' keystone? This skill prevents your character from personally doing damage with any skills. Using an orb of regret or a passive refund point should allow you to remove this keystone and do damage again, if you have allocated it without realising its full effects.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Since you only have 1 hardcore character, I see Rachel is right. Read the description on the last node you took for details.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I totally forgot about this. Does it do it for normal weapons attack as well tho?
"
I totally forgot about this. Does it do it for normal weapons attack as well tho?

anything that you do, normal attacks, and just about every skill...the likes of minions, traps/mines and totems are separate entities and as such it is them that "hits" not you and as such they do damage.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 24, 2015, 4:04:53 PM
Alright, sorry for the commotion. I have hard time remembering all the mechanics. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info