Am I the only one with one of these left in my stash? :)

New maps are coming out, new art will be there. But does someone remember these?

Regular one:

Someone else with one in his stash?
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
wow from when is this? must be old.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
It's gonna be a sad day when all maps look like cheese-its..
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"

Dem legacy mazes tho

lol, with perfect hordes, gg

Me no hav :(
Ugh effort
Nice, back in the old days, I couldnt get past 68 maps to save myself. So sadly dont have any of those.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Im pretty proud to say that ALL maps that were available in 1.3 i have at least 3 of each!
(Except for the Vaal Temple 79 map! ATLEAST 100 Vaaled with no dice!)

Have no idea what the hell ill do with them besides say, Hey i got all the old school maps from back in the day!

My other goal was to get most of my characters on standard to 90 but i give up on that after the beta started rolling out all the changes and decided Standard might not be worth running in anymore!

Standard is the League of Broken Memories! \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 21, 2015, 2:26:58 AM

Anyone remember black scum map?

(Image Removed by Support)

Forum pvp
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Jun 24, 2015, 5:09:56 AM
Meh, I've still never had a lvl 75+ map drop for me.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
obligatory

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info