Two More Upcoming Unique Weapons

I see potential for my 1h mace + shield GH

Great news!!! keep up the good work GGG
Seriously why are all of you excited over maces with base damage not even above 250 DPS?

Even this nonsense I am using is better and it costs only about 6 exalts.

GGG why don't you show us some new weapons that are in range of Mjolner, Windripper etc. ? :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
we need more 1hd axes not maces!!!
Im sorry but both of them are trash...
ign : Wicked_Ego
Crap, release beta plx
These are really good endgame weapons! I especially like the sceptre, because crit melee sceptre builds are among my favourites. It's so hard to roll a decent rare, also hard to find a decent one on poe.trade and catalyst has a bit low base crit chance.

I can imagine that this sceptre could be used as a main hand weapon. The damage seems a bit low, but we don't know the flat damage range, and even if it cannot roll much higher it can still be used in the very endgame with abyssus. This way you get a ~280 pdps weapon with insane crit multi, free power charges and more 30% damage as chaos.

I used a 210 pdps sceptre with abyssus in the ruckus legaue and had around 30-40k dps in a 5L.
Last edited by patalia on Jun 15, 2015, 2:21:36 AM
If the Callineus can roll 15-20% REST (here it has 16%), it's better for 1h stun builds than the weapons with slightly higher DPS.
IGN @Ostropalca
lol crabmace best mace
"
Evantis wrote:
If the Callineus can roll 15-20% REST (here it has 16%), it's better for 1h stun builds than the weapons with slightly higher DPS.

15-25 is the range (Unless it changed). I designed it with stunning in mind (Slow, but hit hard). Synergy with chill + stun will make it very defensive, while still doing decent damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info