2H Cycloner

Can change aoe gem with IIR at bosses

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtB3UJlgthDc0OPBNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaOBo-GlUa5BzOIVUm-CcgJy8rUCz7MHc26DkOOlI9_ECgR35OMlBHWfNZ_l4TXz9hIWRSZU1lp2jyaqVyqXTtdn92rHh6eu97dHuMfNl-4IIHhMSE2YTvhVKHaoiPiiKMz5BVl3mZK55XogCpJ6mUrKqtja5Qr2yvp7kdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAZsCmwaPEFcT2xq7KkM9-2WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O8B_yL_ZI9zL46_xL_TD-VP5r

IGN: Puskurcina
Last edited by Zguza_Do_Suz4 on Aug 2, 2015, 8:34:34 PM
Hi, coincidentially I'm leveling a similar setup, and honestly, I'm having a blast :)
Still leveling so I have to stick with a Primacy until I hit 75.

Is there any particular reason you choose not to use Devoto's Devotion? Also, how well does it fare with no extra armor from nodes such as Soul of Steel and Armour Mastery?

Cheers!
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
Hi, coincidentially I'm leveling a similar setup, and honestly, I'm having a blast :)
Still leveling so I have to stick with a Primacy until I hit 75.

Is there any particular reason you choose not to use Devoto's Devotion? Also, how well does it fare with no extra armor from nodes such as Soul of Steel and Armour Mastery?

Cheers!

My res are bearly capped so if i take of helm ill end with 40-50% cold res, and if i try to compensate that res on other items i need all that stats + cold res and thats a bit pain to find

It works werry good atm so im not in need to change anything, trash mobs are not problem, vaal's are joke, trio can give u a bit problems sometimes but its not big deal and with atziri just avoid storm call, small and big fb u can tank

bout armour, i heal realy quick in big packs of mobs so its not realy problem not having much armour, and atziri is doing mostly ele dmg
IGN: Puskurcina

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info