How to change bow wiith orbs?

Hello anyone, I just got this bow

I'm following Neversink tornado shot build , but I dont know how to reroll this

my only other linked socket item is

which I'm using for my main spell

I could use some help on what materials / orbs I use on my bow to make it better and in a good condition for use in merciless

Thank you!
The only thing you can do with that Lioneye's Glare is use Jewelers orbs to try for a 6th socket, and orbs of fusing to link those sockets together. you cannot reroll the stats on a unique item. for the chest piece you can either use chaos orbs to get entirely new stats, or you can take the long way and Scour it then transmute to a magic item, Augment if needed, then use alterations until you find a combo that works. After that you can Regal the item to make it rare again. if you have some good affixes after regaling , you can then use the mastercrafting bench to add a few more stats.

oh i almost forgot... Blacksmith Whetstones on the bow to raise the quality, and Armorer's scraps on the chestpiece.
Last edited by SaintIrek on Jun 12, 2015, 8:08:52 PM
Uniques can't really be modified much statwise. The only thing you can do is throw divine orbs at them, but that is very expensive and somewhat risky with an item like Lioneye's that has so many rolled mods.

All you should do is at least 4L it (for Puncture or something), then use a stack of Whetstones to get it to 20% quality and leave it at that. Then congratulations, you have a bow that will serve you well forever.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info