State of the Beta - Post #6

Thanks for the update
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Personally the fact how ppl treat crafters makes me even more sad - those guys offering you a service to get the best possible items in the game. Based on that you should be thanksfull to those ppl crafting such amazing items to provide them to you.
Maybe crafters should stop offering a service on their item, maybe u feel better than after all that hate and try to get there on your own.

Do you suggest crafters and trade tycoons craft insane gear and offer mirror services this out of their love for humanity or similar noble intentions? No, they do it to make profit and become richer and richer. Those mirror-worthy items cost 100s upon 100s of exalts and eternals. These people did not find that currency on the ground, the robbed, flipped, scammed and monopolized their way to the riches. They do not deserve any praise. If you want to mirror their item, it is strictly business--you pay the fee, you get item, no emotions but certainly there is no need to be grateful one single bit to them.

好的男 is a crafter and probably got hit hard with this change
I am not sure to understand why some crafters are mad...
what is sure is that new mods will be very hard to get, so perfect gear with all maxed tiers will be very costly. We can expect that ticket should be more than 20-30k exalts for something not perfect. Only a couple of crafter may succeed, and it will cost them tons of currency.
Consequence of it, the new perfect gear will have a crazy fee, a lot more than a mirror.
So there will be 2 markets, the old one with perfect old-T1 with very high fees, and the new ones with the new tiers with more reasonnable fee...
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 9, 2015, 5:44:01 AM
"
Baron01 wrote:
"
Personally the fact how ppl treat crafters makes me even more sad - those guys offering you a service to get the best possible items in the game. Based on that you should be thanksfull to those ppl crafting such amazing items to provide them to you.
Maybe crafters should stop offering a service on their item, maybe u feel better than after all that hate and try to get there on your own.

Do you suggest crafters and trade tycoons craft insane gear and offer mirror services this out of their love for humanity or similar noble intentions? No, they do it to make profit and become richer and richer. Those mirror-worthy items cost 100s upon 100s of exalts and eternals. These people did not find that currency on the ground, the robbed, flipped, scammed and monopolized their way to the riches. They do not deserve any praise. If you want to mirror their item, it is strictly business--you pay the fee, you get item, no emotions but certainly there is no need to be grateful one single bit to them.

While I'm not saying that crafters just give their service out of the goodness of their hearts, it really is still a service for many crafters. Some crafters may make profit on their crafts, but most don't. I don't play standard anymore, but when I did I mirrored a dagger from Kolp for the fee of one lousy eternal orb. It cost him about 700ex to make the dagger I think. That's definitely a service, and I was most grateful. I know that not everyone shares his philosophy, however.
it's not a service, it's a business.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Baron01 wrote:
"

Wow. I suppose you sell the good items you find for half their price then? No profit for you?
Who was scamed and robbed and by which crafter? Flipping? If people sell their gear for dirt cheap i'll buy it and sell at the right price. It's the seller's fault.
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Muhahaha.
Mirror of Kalandra?
insult people's intelligence by blatantly carrot on a sticking them... and most will apparently love you for it.

never underestimate human stupidity.

carrot on a stick/power creep ftl.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Artoftool wrote:
"
Baron01 wrote:
"

好的男 is a crafter and probably got hit hard with this change

well reading carefull what have been written in OP:
"
In the Awakening we are making several changes to Item Mods.

Okay so current mods will be changed.
"
The biggest change is adding new top tier mods for higher item levels. There will be top-end mods for attributes, resistances, defences, and also mods higher than some of the existing most valued mods.
Also new mods will be there. Some higher than the current top mods on live.
"
There will be mods better than Tyrannical and Glyphic for example.
Well for example said everything here.
"
As well as new top-end mods, we are making adjustments to some existing mods. Some items can also have mods that were previously too high for that item, and some mods have been adjusted.

Current top highend mods will be adjusted to the new tier mods even if the base ilvl wouldnt fit to the mod.

There are no numbers or anything detailed to those adjustments and changes.
Everything i read is crafting will be even more painfull in the future.

And yes i craft, its a passion, mostly a negative business (requires super RNG to be a good buisness or a legacy mod nobody else can provide), and basicly fun. Call it "art" if you want.

There are for sure ppl crafting random 6t1s and try to make money with them, nothing wrong but nobody will ever mirror that suff even if u call them #1 #2 or posting textwalls why your craft might be good for some build.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Are you guys serious ? Crafters are some kind of noble demigods who make mirror worthy gear to share it with the world just because they are good guys and not because they want to make profit?!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info