Which yellows to keep and which to sell?

Thanks to one month league yellows are dropping like candy. In any particular low level map I can get as much as 30 yellows, and I vendor 99% of them for alt shards. I have SOME understanding of what rolls are "good enough for selling" but still not 100% sure. In party runs you really don't even have enough time to ID every single yellow that drops (and a TON drops).

So here are what I believe are the rolls that people want:
- Generally at least ilevel 50
- High +HP roll
- +100% or more armour/ES
- Tri-resistance with at least 20% in each resistance
- Dual-resistance with chaos resistance
- At least +100% physical damage for two-hander weapons
- At least +15% cast speed combined with at least +50% spell damage for wands/sceptres
- +2 level of socketed gems for weapons combined with +fire/cold/lightning damage for wands/sceptres
- 5L or 6L obviously, or maybe 6S4L

Any others criteria I'm missing? How about jewelry? I'm never sure which jewelry are just NPC fodder and which one is a gem that might be worth like an exalt.
Last edited by melodia1 on Jun 6, 2015, 1:38:04 PM
Is this like some kind of trade secret..?
Last edited by melodia1 on Jun 7, 2015, 3:04:20 PM
my question is... Why are you identifying and selling unwanted yellows for alt shards when you can leave em unidentified and sell em as gear sets for 2 chaos orbs?
I'm already keeping sets for chaos orb recipe, just didn't mention it in the OP cause I thought it was irrelevant. Obviously I can't keep hundreds of yellows in my stash because you only get 4 tabs. I've already sold like 30 sets just from this one month event alone, and I only play like 1-2 hours a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info