People who just run away

Is there a way to stop it from happening?

It happens to me often, where somebody will just run away the entire time and take the draw rather than lose. As melee, it's impossible to do anything other than accept the draw.

I've been trying to think of a solution to this but I can't really think of anything good. Maybe there could be a timer that would cause you to start to take damage if you aren't actively using skills for a certain period of time, not including movement skills because then people could just lightning warp/leap away.

I'm writing this while I'm sitting in arena waiting for the draw time to expire because some guy saw that he was going to lose and just started running away. My only options are to chase for 5 minutes, which is rage inducing, or wait it out.

Anyone else deal with this?
Yep it does happen hehehe. Bear traps, flicker strike or a ranged option such as spectral throw or a bow skill in your weapon swap.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Leo daily, survive 180 seconds.

Expect to see this every day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info