2h Cyclone project - Atziri dead at Lvl 70 :P

So here's my latest project, that is, to kill atziri at level 70. I have done atziri many times before, and my earliest was at level 75 when I immediately equipped a disfavour and proceeded to faceroll the apex. Now I aim to do it at lvl 70, the level of the map itself.

This is in standard, so don't expect me to have bad gear, however I will try to keep costs down. The character for this test is currently being levelled.

Character Level 47

Current tree: click me

current gear

The mace is self found and is pretty OP for a lvl 44 item.

Lvl 54

Current tree:click me

Going to respec my entire pathing to go through bloodless, instead of vaal pact. Need the extra life. Not to mention it gets me access to another axe cluster.

Current Gear

Still twink gear, totally not optimized, need to cap res. About 3.2k life atm.

lvl 67

Just 3 more levels to go.

Gear:
Spoiler

lvl 70- Atziri setup

Skill tree:click me

Gear

I took out the sixth link (FA) for some additional challenge and to see whether I could do it without a 6l.

Stats: Lvl 70

Life: 5.2k

Dps: 17.5k tooltip

For the record, atziri is soooo much easier with my dual dagger or dual doryani setups, due to having well over 100k dps. This time I wanted to see if I could do it without the crutch of overwhelmingly high dps. I'll admit it was tough, but I believe my problems are exacerbated due to having 150+ ping and playing on a toaster laptop which lags. A lot.

Died 1 time do enraged vaal lazer ( poor flask management) and 3 times to atziri herself (desync double flameblast, and getting panicked at split phase the other 2 times). Split phase was the mmost difficult, seeing as I'm used to killing them before the first flameblast can even explode. :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jun 7, 2015, 7:10:27 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:
So here's my latest project, that is, to kill atziri at level 70. I have done atziri many times before, and my earliest was at level 75 when I immediately equipped a disfavour and proceeded to faceroll the apex. Now I aim to do it at lvl 70, the level of the map itself.

This is in standard, so don't expect me to have bad gear, however I will try to keep costs down. The character for this test is currently being levelled.

Character Level 47

current gear

The mace is self found and is pretty OP for a lvl 44 item.

It is possible. I did it at 72 in the 1m SC flashback with my build in my description.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
Vincendra wrote:

It is possible. I did it at 72 in the 1m SC flashback with my build in my description.

Cool

This is a buff
It is Done :P

This is a buff
Congrats!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info