/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:33:58 AM
Souns awesome, take your time guys!
Souns awesome, take your time guys!
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
''We are still a couple of weeks away from having this added to the beta.''

With an early July release?

they should just say september... because that's when it will actually be released
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
Casters left behind melee?? Melee is just finally starting to CATCH UP to casters, let's not get too carried away here...

Personally, I don't understand why so many people think melee, ranged and caster should all be equally viable. It just makes it seem like your choice of class doesn't matter that much. I mean, in classical RPGs, melee is perfect for a first playthrough, ranged takes a little bit more care to play, while managing a wizard's spell book is the most difficult, but at the same time the most rewarding. I'd be fine with seeing this in PoE.

At the same time, I'd love if GGG would port the anti-desync changes to Forsaken Masters so we don't have to die unnecessarily for one more month.
Great work GGG :)
"Pray for Mojo"
It would be good, if non-melee toons (casters and other ranged too) would have some kind of real defensive mechanisms. Right now its "kill them before they hit you"
"
Qarl wrote:
The question for most features is not, "can we get it ready on time", but "what else does this need to make it the best it can be".

nice to read that you still have the right priorities.
i think dissapointment would be bigger if you release a unpolished and bugged version than being later than announced.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
For balance, the big question of last week was where do caster builds stand vs. melee builds.

I suppose bow users are considered master-race by default?
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
No word on the massive nerf to map drops? There are multiple active threads about everyone having a shit time getting anywhere in map levels, and all we're getting is silence in response. People are having trouble sustaining maps TWO levels from the bottom. It's incredibly demotivating and not the right way to keep people from hitting 100. All you're gonna do is make everyone quit challenge leagues even earlier...

Don't you think that's likely down to not having access to the currency that thousands of other players find?

I played beta and found no negative difference in map progression, if anything, progression was better, I was bouncing between 76 and 81 my first day mapping. I progressed quicker and higher than my character could handle. But I don't trade on beta or on live.

Edit... Oh, after seeing your reddit post.....

"
Still silence from them regarding the massive map drop nerf in the last patch. I can barely keep L70 maps in stock. These are motherfucking 2 levels from the lowest-level maps. WTF? Talk about demotivating...

.....I can't speak to that, haven't played after last patch.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jun 1, 2015, 5:56:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info