has anyone made a divination card for eternals?

As title says, has anyone submitted a card for eternal orbs? This would be huge in my opinion , they could be so useful for more players if there was a reliable way to earn them over time.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
As title says, has anyone submitted a card for eternal orbs? This would be huge in my opinion , they could be so useful for more players if there was a reliable way to earn them over time.

Agree cards for Eternal would be alot more useful than something like Chaos Orb which already has relatively easy to craft vendor recipes.

Unfortunately, my card is for an unique :p Maybe if it falls though, I'll do an Eternal Orb.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great, so many options for those cards yet people just go for the lame and obvious of high end orbs and unique items.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
Great, so many options for those cards yet people just go for the lame and obvious of high end orbs and unique items.

I didn't make it for you! It carries the Charles Atlas seal of approval.
This and a mirror card would be great.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

Go ahead and make something not lame and obvious yourself :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

Give me the money honey and i do it.
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
ImmaPokemon wrote:

Give me the money honey and i do it.

There is this strange thing you might have heard of: it is possible to earn money. Tough as hell, I am told. But in the end it makes it possible for you to spend money on games.
Some Highgate Supporter has submitted 9 Eternals for a card. Approved. Good luck hunting! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael