PoE memes!

Recently I had some ideas for some PoE related memes and funny pictures, so I made them and posted them here. I also searched google for "Path of Exile memes" and added my favorites with the name of the player who posted it. If you have an idea for one, make a comment with it and I'll include it in the main post with you're PoE account name to give you credit (Meme creator here: https://imgflip.com/memegenerator); or feel free to post one someone else made and I'll give them credit instead of you. Hope you enjoy! :D

-Jugglereli

-Jugglereli

-Jugglereli

-Jugglereli

-Jugglereli

-BerMalBerIst1

-CookieVortex

-QueenTakesKnight

-Sexcalibure

-Xendran

-Pizzarugi

-MaxTheLimit

-MaxTheLimit

-MaxTheLimit

-CookieVortex

-CookieVortex

-CookieVortex

-Sexcalibure

-CookieVortex

-Grimmhammer

-Grimmhammer

-Pyrokar

-Pyrokar

-Pyrokar

-Pyrokar

-Pyrokar

-Rimez

-Duchan

-Hackusations

-Hackusations

-Awfeel

-Awfeel

-Awfeel

-Awfeel

-Awfeel

-Duchan

-Duchan
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 5, 2015, 7:31:02 PM
Can raise zombies from ghost ectoplasm
Can't raise from water elementals
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

what do you think the picture for that should be?
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
jugglereli wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

what do you think the picture for that should be?

Maybe something similar to fallout logic meme, except instead of the pipboy's head, it's Path of Exile's logo.

Either that, or the witch's head.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on May 29, 2015, 5:03:59 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Maybe something similar to fallout logic meme, except instead of the pipboy's head, it's Path of Exile's logo.

Tried that but thought this looks better, what do you think?

Yeah, that's good enough.

"
jugglereli wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Tried that but thought this looks better, what do you think?

hmmm, dunno, think it doesnt fit phylosoratpor theme.

There's not even a question
Oblivious

"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
This thread is an illusion.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Last edited by PrinceOfPuddles on May 29, 2015, 6:12:05 PM
These memes are fucking epic. What a memes, I rate them 5(five) out of 5(five) meme points.
Wait till reddit heards about this

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info