Divination card suggestion.

If anyone is looking for a one of a kind divination card submission my suggestion is -

Six link Bronn's Lithe with corrupted +1 gems and 4 Blue-2 Red sockets. This would be extremely rare reflected in the rarity of getting such an item. It would make a +3 chest for a lightning warp build. Assuming gems of LW-Light pen-Inc Aoe-FasterCast-Empower-Less Durration. Essentially allowing dual wielding of wands and a level 28 lightning warp.
I really like Bronn's Lithe, but mostly as a skin transfer. It would be nice to see it get some decent utility :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
6L shavs wrappings cards.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
FreeMark wrote:
If anyone is looking for a one of a kind divination card submission my suggestion is -

Six link Bronn's Lithe with corrupted +1 gems and 4 Blue-2 Red sockets. This would be extremely rare reflected in the rarity of getting such an item. It would make a +3 chest for a lightning warp build. Assuming gems of LW-Light pen-Inc Aoe-FasterCast-Empower-Less Durration. Essentially allowing dual wielding of wands and a level 28 lightning warp.

You can't have a divination card for that, please re read GGG guidelines.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
FreeMark wrote:

You can't have a divination card for that, please re read GGG guidelines.

I dont think he cares to read the guidelines too carefully since he isnt designing one.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info