Missing Crafting Benches

I only have Armorers, Bowmakers, and Sharpening Wheel.

I lost all remaining benches when Rampage merged and have been without them since then.

/claim_crafting_benches does not work
Adding stash tabs with decorations does not work
Placing decorations and benches and then reclaiming does not work
Remaking various hideouts does not work
Swapping out Masters does not work
Joining Torment league and resetting benches did not work
Emailing tech support did not work

It has been almost a year now? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Are you sure about emailing support? They always reply.

Not sure what you're expecting here if support wasn't able to help you.

It's an account issue that only support can likely help with.

Make sure you sent it to the right place (Contact Support link at the top of the page) or try sending a private message to the Support account.
Yes, the emails started a month ago, I checked in twice.

Was maybe hoping someone else had the same problem and found a solution?
It's an account issue.

Either the benches are there or not.

The devs added the command to help most people, but if it doesn't work, the only people who can help you are support because it's an account issue.

It's not like changing your settings or reinstalling windows or the game will make them suddenly appear.
Yes I figured as much, but the last email was pretty much "we have no idea who or when anyone will help you" and as it has been almost a year....I thought I would try here.
I fell into that category of people who lost benches that were unclaimable by using the command they added to the game (and any of the tricks that people suggested).

As of a month or so ago, support told me that the only current "fix" for the bug is to have a challenge league hideout merge into the standard leagues and replace the hideout (whichever hideout has more decorations in it will be the dominant one when the leagues merge).

In preparation for the Flashback League merge, I deleted my standard crafting benches from my hideout last night, and found that i had 2 new tabs in my hideout stash, one tab for each of my long missing crafting benches (for me, that was the Vagan's and Tora's).
I don't know if my having removed the other benches had anything to do with it (probably not, I imagine I had done that before), but in any case, this occurred after the new patch had been applied, but before the official leagues had ended.

It stinks that there isn't a magic wand kind of way to get to the benches back, but I can verify that at least for me, getting the benches in the challenge league and having the challenge league hideout be dominant has successful in getting my benches back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info