Can we get numbers on divination cards submited/purchased?

If it is in the news post I missed it but I scanned it over and it looked just like the one on the original page with a little message from Chris. Anyway can we please get some numbers on how many cards have been purchased and possibly an update post with how many get submitted every so often? I can understand if you don't want to reveal what the cards are I imagine that is up to people to find in game of for the person that made it to do.
I doubt it

but it would be cool to know
I dont see any any key!
Someone will count them... I'm sure of it. No idea right now though. I'd bet it was about 50.
I imagine they'll wait a day or so to actually have some submission numbers, but yeah, this'd be rad.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Someone will count them... I'm sure of it. No idea right now though. I'd bet it was about 50.

ihmo it's >>>50...
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

ihmo it's >>>50...
Yes, it's somewhere between 100 and 10000 ;)
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
I believe that I have personally seen 25 different Highgate supporters in the forums so far.. but of course that does not count people that do not display the tag and supporters that are not active on the forums.
Last edited by impotentwinnebago on May 26, 2015, 3:57:00 AM
I dont think Chris ever gives exact numbers for sales related stats.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
It will be pretty easy to count... once the cards are out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info