IF only one video game existed... What would it be?

You can only choose one... It has to be current, released.

I vote Mario from Nintendo... Till this day that game is still freaking fun!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I don't know how or why only one game would exist, but I'd prefer it to be a virtual reality where it can form into anything the server envisions.

If it had to be one game we have now or upcoming, I'd have to vote Mass Effect. It's simply too immersive. The first time I played it I'd stay up till 1am on school days and much later on weekend nights.

"Error, copying code is insufficient. Direct personality dissemination...required."

"Shepard-Commander. I must go to them. I'm-I'm sorry. It's the only way."

*shuts down*
My vote goes to Morrowind. I played for hundreds of hours and never did finish all the side quests; not to mention the endless mods.
No Memes allowed!
Dark Souls
If it has to be current, I'll go with Dark Souls.
If it can be any game released, my choice would be either BGII or Morrowind (both modded), two really epic games with great replayability!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
minecraft

as much as I love morrowind etc, eventually all quests would have been completed and it would get boring. minecraft is open ended and has no real goal that can be achieved, providing more longer lasting entertainment IMO
Last edited by blubbber on May 26, 2015, 5:20:02 AM
"
blubbber wrote:
minecraft

as much as I love morrowind etc, eventually all quests would have been completed and it would get boring. minecraft is open ended and has no real goal that can be achieved, providing more longer lasting entertainment IMO

For that matter, better go with Garry's mod. Since we could create games within it. (Im pretty sure minecraft included).
Oblivious
Half Life 3
Ugh effort
Path of Exile
OT forum whack-a-mole
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info