Eternal Orb Question

So, I'm playing 2handed cyclone in the 1MHC League, and due to the severe lack of items on poe.trade, was forced to craft my own cyclone axe. Worked out great though, got some really lucky RNG and 6L'd it in 15 fuses.

Here's the item:
Spoiler

That's max roll tyrannical (divined after crafting). So, I still can exalt hybrid phys onto it. My question is, do Eternal orb's save master crafted mods/stats, in addition to the normal affixes? Do the rolls stay exactly the same also? I've never used one before, and happened to drop 1 this league, so figured I might as well give it a shot.
gosh... no prefix open, therefore you can't hit anything
and yeah in average you hit Hybrid Empereor's Roll within 1200 tries... so Et+Ex*1200 :D
and a Et is like 6ex, which are several Regal + 1000 Alts... would be possible to craft a second Axe with that currency, which could be better, than yours :)

just created a thread about crafting...
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
gosh... no prefix open, therefore you can't hit anything
and yeah in average you hit Hybrid Empereor's Roll within 1200 tries... so Et+Ex*1200 :D
and a Et is like 6ex, which are several Regal + 1000 Alts... would be possible to craft a second Axe with that currency, which could be better, than yours :)

just created a thread about crafting...

First of all, did you even read my post? There indeed is a prefix open. The mod's on the item are the following...

%Phys (prefix, tyrannical)
Flat Phys (prefix, mastercraft)
Flat Accuracy (suffix)
Multimod (suffix, mastercraft)
+Weapon Range (suffix, mastercraft)

Second of all, I've seen Eternal's selling for 3ex all league so far. Remember this is the 1mhc league. Third, I got a late start with this char, and still want to compete for a top spot on the ladder, and there is literally no better axe for cyclone that has been on poe.trade yet ALL LEAGUE.

Remember, PDPS isn't what's important for cyclone, just phys damage! This is because attack speed doesn't matter, I can cap out attack speed simply by holding the cursor directly next to my char. The only limit on attack speed for me, is my movement speed (quicksilver's gg).

And I don't need emperors, really ANY tier of hybrid phys would be great for me. I'm only going to care about this axe until the end of this league. Thanks for not even answering my question though, which was specifically about how eternal orbs interact with mastercrafted mods...
Last edited by Nerdicide on May 25, 2015, 12:16:53 PM
was thinking range is a prefix, sry

still the odds are against you
how much currency can you spend? if you want to use the et, I would use it, remove master mods, recraft them, add an ele roll to increase your odds for higher flat/hybrid roll and throw a ex on it, if the outcome would be bad, you could imprint your weapon and throw an ex on it

but that would cost 6ex... within 1000 alts / 20 Regal, you could get a similar 2 Mod Rare again, maybe with an open suffix

"
Ceratoidei wrote:

but that would cost 6ex... within 1000 alts / 20 Regal, you could get a similar 2 Mod Rare again, maybe with an open suffix

which doesnt help him at all, did you even read his posts? he doesnt need attack speed, certainly doesnt need crit or crit mult - so, what shall he use the suffix for?

afaik eternals do store master crafted mods aswell, yes. gl with the crafting,
"
groelle wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

which doesnt help him at all, did you even read his posts? he doesnt need attack speed, certainly doesnt need crit or crit mult - so, what shall he use the suffix for?

There we go, that's what I was looking for... thank you very much!
"
groelle wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

ias + range dude!
he doesnt need attack speed
LgoH benefits from ias, so stop trolling
http://www.poemods.com/index.php?item_type=2h_sword_axe

are you sure you still have a prefix open?
you already have two (Tyrannical and local flat phys)...
just need to be 100% sure both Multimod and Range are suffixes - in which case definitely Eternal Exalt that amazing axe.

Eternal should in theory save your master-crafts, and the Exalted has some wonderful options open even if you don't hit the prized hybrid. like Local Gem or Melee Gem level :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on May 27, 2015, 2:33:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info