theft of a single object (unique) armour Greed's Embrace Golden Plate

Hello i am dagaragon and this person asked me the Greed's Embrace Golden Plate armor and then left the Guild and I do not know the account (I could not talk to him) and that we were talking the same language. Wanted get my armor Greed's Embrace Golden Plate. I have three pictures (screenshots) where the treatment is first and then as I ignored in the chat but not how to get up on the page of Path of exile. Gracias. Can you help me upload it to the website of the POE? or, Can you give me you mail for spend them?
"
dagaragon wrote:
Hello i am dagaragon and this person asked me the Greed's Embrace Golden Plate armor and then left the Guild and I do not know the account (I could not talk to him) and that we were talking the same language. Wanted get my armor Greed's Embrace Golden Plate. I have three pictures (screenshots) where the treatment is first and then as I ignored in the chat but not how to get up on the page of Path of exile. Gracias. Can you help me upload it to the website of the POE? or, Can you give me you mail for spend them?

dude, you are playing PoE sense closed beta and you make a post like this?
he tricked you, you traded him your armor and he just left, he wont talk to you again.

GGG will do nothing because he did nothing wrong in terms of rules.
Last edited by spoc002 on May 24, 2015, 9:13:39 PM
Unfortunately there is not much GGG can do. Things like this happen all the time in every MMO i can think of. you just have to be more careful when it comes to letting people use gear.

jerks like this are very common in games. Sorry it happened to you.
I think you should take it as a lesson learnt and that it is just a greed embrace. The item suites him anyway lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info