Thoughts on my MoltenStrike-Theorycraft, please.

Hi,

I have never actually played Molten Strike due to my rig being an old potato, and I imagined high attack speed and many projectiles won't be possible.
So my idea now is to go 2H and low attack speed without LMP or GMP.

Uniques:

The Three Dragons - to proc HoT+Curse on Hit+Warlords Mark+Elemental Weakness+Flammability+Reduced Mana

Yes, I will need a 6-Link to do so. ;)

Doedre's Damning and Windscream to be able to apply 3 Curses.

Gems:

Molten Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Fire Penetration + Concentrated Effect + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + ? (Maybe Faster Attacks?)

As for Auras: HoT, Grace, Determination

My Problem:

Mana! I did something like this with Static Strike already, 50 unreserved mana are enough to proc HoT and get constant Life/Mana Leech. I just hope this can work here, too.

Life! 188% life looks horrible for 2H melee, and 3 gear slots don't have any life, is this even viable past 70ish maps let alone Ruckus League?

Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfLhQRyku8axXDZHOu-346-oYFHH3Mnas2XwOPHKpfNnPfoIHOlKsqlWprY3yQbyfG_qGYFnzl7QYkfxLJd9hUjJ-wBqfPmoBFE22LO9OZp5xhRo4tzEt0qQZoupeE_rSeuaQVYx2EuEhVUCgYEsXLxZvHRRj_ScvLPshYAUtZOckquNqr41G1-w4iiJ08XrvVdY26dq5gpsnIBjbdO2ApLFC7SAUdVuvV-Lhc6TCTip35aIAKaXwHwSzaPLE9j0PHM4rUA3N_lQ=

Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas! :)
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info