I am stuck with my char

Can anyone help me?
I am stuck with my char. I am killed on evry map 66+.
Especially mobs with reflect get on my nervs.

I don't know how to insert equipment and gems in the forum, so I can show you

My passive tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwguCIkKmxa_GYoZjh9BIXYi6iSdJP0lPyaVKgss6S2DMHwx-jKUNj051FFHVUtW-luvXWhd8mHiYlpnoGyMbWxv8nBScNVxoXb3d9d4638CfyuGzonTjAuMNo2_j0-VBZcGmvGbjZ2qoJ-hIqJApuCnNKvSr-uxMLUItUi5fLvjwJzBM8SiyqnN6tN-1orZxtqN3BXdDeOE5wrnVOd06NbssO2D73rz6vT49tr7CfzF_rr_3g==

Any advice???
If i was you i would just look up neversinks guide and follow that, you will spec into more life. Then all you need to think about is your gear, resists and a bow.
"
If i was you i would just look up neversinks guide and follow that, you will spec into more life. Then all you need to think about is your gear, resists and a bow.

And how should I get good gear and bow???
And I don't won't to start a new char....
Last edited by iTaurus8585 on May 20, 2015, 6:51:50 AM
"
iTaurus8585 wrote:
"

And how should I get good gear and bow???
And I don't won't to start a new char....

find and area where u can kill monsters fast pick up yellow items,sell them at vendor for alternations buy jewelers and fuse with them (from vendor as well)when u collect 40-42 buy 1 exalted with them then go to poe.trade and look for an upgrade
Well your in the same boat as everyone else do you have respec points ? otherwise its farming for regrets or starting again this is my ranger tree its closer to yours then neversinks is, a belly of the beast 5l is good to add life costs about 2.5ex for a good one (38% life +) in trade. Or you can buy an evasion 5l for a chaos plus from poe.trade, neversinks guide has quite a bit of advice for starting out bows, gl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info