Overlord went from badass to sissy

hey GGG guys, what have you done to my Overlord of Highgate?

not cool ! Not cool at all..

you can tone it down in town ok but when i am sorting my stash in the field and that "thing" comes out, showing who's the boss, that was f**ing bad ass man.

now it's crap...

RIP Overlord
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
What do you mean? Can you post a video? I was surprised initially to see they disappeared after a second or two rather than sticking around. What do they do now?

This latest round of supporter packs was a huge let down. First the divination cards (compared to designing a unique item in previous packs), then the bug that randomly deleted items or changed stats, the short lived duration of the overlords, and now whatever you're talking about.
"
DoomCloud wrote:
What do you mean?

before "HE" was roaring like a lion, now it's whispering like a thief.
I think it'd work if they changed it back to the volume of the old one, but made it so only the person who purchased the MTX can hear it. People who actually want the full roaring demon effect would get it that way, while people who don't want towns and hideouts ruined by annoying noises wouldn't hear them.
Last edited by Jennik on May 19, 2015, 1:30:45 AM
Yeah well i could think of half a dozen solutions to this "problem" but changing the roar to a whiff isn't it.

Toning it down alltogether was the quick solution ok. People complained obviousliy and the audioguy panicked ;D

But in the long run i expect it to come back in full gear. The roar is a substantial part of it's appearance. And the team thinks that too, otherwise they wouldn't have designed and advertised it like that. (hint)

However - i don't care what's going on in town. So, you might as well deactivate it there.

PS: Keep up the good work guys. I was blown away by what you've created, when i came back after 1 1/2 years.
"
MangoXL wrote:
Toning it down alltogether was the quick solution ok. People complained obviousliy and the audioguy panicked ;D

But in the long run i expect it to come back in full gear. The roar is a substantial part of it's appearance. And the team thinks that too, otherwise they wouldn't have designed and advertised it like that. (hint)

Same sentiment, I got upset with this new change; felt really ripped off from what I earlier paid for the Highgate Supporter Pack.ヾ(・ω・)メ(・ω・)ノ

I thought it was going to be toned down pleasantly, so no fuss on it when minority of the community wanted it, but when I got in-game the actual thing dissed me off from a superior product to an inferior quality one.ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ

It just feels very mediocre now, and really shifted badly from what it was initially intended during the start of sales of the AH Supporter Packs. ((╬◣﹏◢))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael