Prediction of Zombie Apocalypse

When: Within 5 years

Origin: continent of Africa (testing facilities)

Type: viral infection manipulated/manufactured by private company... Known as "sleeper virus." Currently majority of human population is already infected...
Latent form. (Shingles) combined with pathogen toxoplasmosis and spread through hook worm larvae and fleas.

There is no cure...

Cycle:

Stage 1. Signs of infection, common cold... Horse voice... Conjunctivitis.
Stage 2. Pale skin extreme sensitivity to light.
Stage 3. Severe Psychosis/dementia
Stage 4. Pathogen in complete control, victim purposely injures self and others... Fear is no longer present.
Stage 5. pathogen spreads by killing host, infecting/spreading through surrounding air (moisture), soil... Pathogen can survive years on any surface up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit and is immune to extreme cold temperatures.
Stage 6. Victims that breathe or touch pathogen activate larvae.

10% of human population is immune... Good luck!!!

its me solwitch... This is my split personality. This is a more kinder gentler persona.
Twitch.tv/guyarmani

-everyone aspiring to be a game designer should really listen to PoE podcast!!!
AET

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_oY64sJf6Y ?

Spoiler
horse voice, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
When: approximately 80 years from now
Origin: United States
Type: Developed as a form of mind-control warfare to defeat an enemy without them even being aware of attack. Not a virus at all; biologics are not an effective medium for brain rewriting technologies. Technology designed to code a human brain much like coding a computer, using electric pulses administered at short range. Replaces original personality and memories with a factory default. Once personality is erased, effected seek out others to attach device onto. Behavior continues until battery of coding device is depleted, at which point it is recharged with a mobile phone charger and "infecting" behavior resumes.

Although effected were intended to seek out and obey commands from specific authorities, the technology proliferates and is used both by and against numerous goverments and corporations, often effecting those who planned on controling other effected. Without proper masters, effected still attempt to effect others. As the coding never seriously addresses this situation, the humanity within the effected fails over time, rendering them into animals with virtually no caretaking skills (ex: bathing, cooking), but with mastery of firearms and fighting styles (like Neo, they know kung fu).

Effected eventually starve out. All major urban populations completely wiped out.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 15, 2015, 4:16:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info