Ice crash sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDeYLS0LtO0
I'm not satisfied with it . Ice Crash's sound is like a mix up of existing sound effects from Poe like Glacial Cascade, Groundslam, Icewall....

-Sometimes there is a second sound, the exact same the Groundslam has. It was annoying for me even the first time i watched the video, and it would be more if I'd have to hear this constantly during playing.
So for example in the video the first hit there is no second sound, and on the second hit you can hear it.

-You could add some "magical", "ice spell" sound effect to it. I mean currently I can only hear an icecracking and a booming sound.

D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on May 13, 2015, 7:04:21 AM
I like the ice sound of it. It is sort of a ground slam, just with ice, so the sound matches.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
i dont like it either but it will grow on you, had to play my summoner with the audio muted at first because of the evangelists explosion sound but after awhile you start to block it out subconsciously and dont notice it anymore, kind of like my wife having a conversation at me and afterwards i dont remember hearing a single word.
Haha that was the funniest thing I have read on this forum. Thanks Rimez, you made my day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info