Sharing some thoughts about the game

I and my friend both started playing in 2013 and we often play together. Noticed that I often tend to get unique items of one type and he gets many uniques of different type. For example, I’ve found 5 “Andvarius” rings and my friend didn’t find a single one. Although, he found quite a lot of “Tabula Rasa”, 4 or 5 (not entirely sure) and I have never found one until recently. I wonder is it just coincidence or is it rigged on purpose to stimulate trading among players? Those of you who play with friends, have you noticed same thing?

Regarding the map drops, noticed that it drops in waves. Some days (or weeks) you get a lot of maps, some days you get nothing. For example, more than a week ago I was getting lots of high end maps, but for the past week I’ve been doing level 73-77 maps with a quantity of up to ~130% and rarity of 184% and maps just aren’t dropping, just like that and it doesn’t matter what I do (only very low level ones drop rarely). My high level map pool has almost dried out. Have you observed same patters?

Sharing a more personal thoughts, seems like everything I do now in game is unlucky, doing maps yields nothing, tried to 6 link and wasted everything I had with no success, tried corrupting level 3 enlighten and got bad results and so on. Probably I should take a long break and come back later, when time is better.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
My european guildies always seem to get good drops. It sucks being canadian sometimes.
Random. You're seeing patterns, because they exist in your experience, but you can't generalize them to think that there's some conspiracy. We all have bizarre streaks when we start looking for them.

Mine is Rare Cloth Belts. I've only found 3... ever. That's with dozens of characters. I've found maybe 10 or so exalts, but only three of that particular rare. I've found/chanced three Alpha Howls.

It's weird! But I know it's not the code... it's just random being random.
This game is punishing on its RNG if you're on bad end. Something like that enlighten gem could end up lvl 2 again and it takes 3 characters to 90 to lvl it back up again. You could 6L in 20 fuse or 20,000. Basically I dont deal with it. Upsets my mojo. I sell all my currency. Find good deals to resale and buy what I want. Makes me happy.
Git R Dun!
Dang... this is really strange. Just got my 4th cloth belt. Spooky.
Not complaining about the unique drops, but its truly weird, when we both played a similar amount of time, I got 5 "Andvarius" rings and my friend didn't get a single one ever and vice versa. Well, probably when act 4 is out "Divination" cards might bring some consistency to the game. Probably then will be a good time to start playing game more, fresh experience, new content, etc.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info