Frost Wall CWDT

If melee can't hit through the frost wall, casters shouldn't be able to cast through the frost wall. That's stupid.
BabyRage my opponent is using different skills than I am BabyRage
How is it logical that ranged can go through an ice wall but melee can't? It should act like an obstacle for both melee and ranged, not just one.

Or yeah just say babyrage because kappa.
You're right it makes no sense you can whirling blades and cyclone through frost wall.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
You're right it makes no sense you can whirling blades and cyclone through frost wall.

I sense the sarcasm here, but that really doesn't make sense. Am I taking crazy pills here asking for logic? It should be all skills can hit through frost wall or no skills should. That would be balanced.

Unless somebody can provide a logical reason that some skills should be able to hit through frost wall while others can't. I'm all ears for that.
well ground spells should and ethereal spells should and anything with pierce. but sure some spells shouldnt but neither should whirling or cyclone.
Its used for protection not for damaging as well it can't hurts you , i think frost wall is ok considering it can be very bad against tempest shield crit !!
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Its used for protection not for damaging as well it can't hurts you , i think frost wall is ok considering it can be very bad against tempest shield crit !!

I'm fine with it being used by ranged to escape melee or as protection, but it's imbalanced that random skills can hit through the wall while others can't.
Imo, frost wall should be banned on pvp.

Or, at least, revised, balanced.

currently, imo, frost wall in pvp represents anti game.

Look this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxiWu3T4dQo

shameful...

Sry for my english.
Last edited by Shampoo_br on Oct 19, 2015, 12:48:47 AM
"
Shampoo_br wrote:
Imo, frost wall should be banned on pvp.

Or, at least, revised, balanced.

currently, imo, frost wall in pvp represents anti game.

Look this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxiWu3T4dQo

shameful...

Sry for my english.

It s not like that anymore, they nerfed the spam of walls (I think).

however,

Like Rupenus
Spoiler
"
Rupenus wrote:
I agree with everything Lapiz said. Frost wall created always problems to pvp since it came out. As most of you know, im using Lightning arrow build now, i one shot 8k health builds sometimes, and you know vannele and lib; they simply spam Explosive arrows on cwdt + frost wall with warped timepiece ammy, you die before you can get out of range. None of us are saint, Frost Wall + LA; Frost wall + EA is pretty OP at the moment. Generally, crit is not a big problem, there are ways to deal with crit damage. Crit builds are fragile, find ways to exploit that. Be mobile. High mobility + tankiness > crit builds.

Then again, As ranged crit player, i see no possibility to kill CI, Life tank builds or can match with EA + leg kaoms users(abusers? <3) without wall+shotgun of LA.

Desync caused by frost wall spell casting was OP too in 1.3, its good that the mechanics changed now.

Its also harsh how almost all melee pvp builds get outplayed by frost wall. I was using Lightning Strike + Pierce with my CI melee to be able to handle cwdt+frost wall abuse.
and others said in another thread the shotgun effect of the icewall is kind of cheap and feel like a cheat.

I think if there is something to nerf about icewall is the shotgun effect from skills only.

Again I think it is not the most broken because like it is said in this thread too, whirling and cyclone for exemple pass the walls.

Icewall become a pain when used by high mobility blockers vs melee for sure.

There is more broken things in pvp to care right now like traps and mine. Those shit are uber broken with cleaver and just can 1 shot 4-5 players at the same time in sarn with arc for exemple.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 19, 2015, 2:03:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info