COC concept build for 2.0- Based on Terrornoid's Shatter Chuck Lite

http://cb.poedb.tw/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDHgQHBfkGIwceCLEN0Q5ID6sRlhXwFr8ZihqPH0EgbiSLJP0mlSoLKjgtHy2oMgk1kjY9Nug64T7PP_xJUUrIS1dMs03jUDBRR1T-VUtVhVXGWK9aUl3yX2pfsGHiYqxjQ2pDaxdsRmyMbWxuqm87b55wUnDVcmx3B3gNeWh7w3_Ggh6DCYPbhMWHE4nTjAuMNo_6lSCVLpcGm12btZyknaqfy6KjpcumV6cwqJqpbrGQtUi18rfWuXy86r3mvoDAGsBUwOPB88M6ykrQ0Ni92wvbWedU6GbssPDV8bPyRfKX8-r22vlj-wn-j__e

IMPORTANT; AFTER THE TW TYPE /us TO READ IN ENGLISH
This is my tree. I plan to go cast on crit, commonly known as COC. I give Terrornoid's shatter chuck lite build ( http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114453 ) full credit for this build, which was adapting form him with some few major changes. Note: I am currently in the process of leveling, so this may not even work. We start as scion to use the jewels, as well as it is the best start for this build. Instead of using power charges, We pick up 2 of the 3 +1 frenzy charges. Doing this enables our main skill, which is frenzy. I tried to see how to pick up the last +1 to frenzy charge, but it was ending up too costly so I decided to forgo it. We will be using frenzy for COC. Our main weapon will either be a wand, or sceptre. (personally I prefer sceptre due to discharge's relatively short radius) We will use a volls chest as it gives us a free PCOC gem and effectively makes a 7 link. On other gear focus on life, crit chance, crit multi, and resistances.We pick up ghost reaver, which makes life leech effectively into "mana leech" Hopefully the blood drinker leech will be enough to sustain, but maybe you could but in a life leech gem. The reason we do this is because it allowes 100% of our mana to be reserved.

Links: Frenzy-COC-Discharge (these are our bread and butter, our big 3) You can put in whatever you like after, (more spells such as arc, EK, etc, increased critical damage, increased critical strike, life leech, etc. I highly suggest looking Terrornoid's build guide to pick your 4l, 5l, and 6l, gems. YOU can use aura gems, CODT setup, etc but I highly suggest keeping one self cast enduring cry for dps boosts or other utility purposes.

Overall COC has been buffed due to the changes in EB (volls increases ES to use as mana) I also have one question, if using a wand, would frenzy count as a spell?)

Please reply with comments, suggestions and feedback, Thanks!
Last edited by WhoEvenAmISquared on May 7, 2015, 9:52:27 PM
No, frenzy will never count as a spell. No matter with what weapon you use it, it is an attack.
wow wrong in so many ways
I cant tell if you're trolling or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info