New Torment league?

Hello guys, I started playing PoE about 3 months before the end of the Torment league. I really like the idea of the league system but right now I'm not sure how to behave. Can I expect the start of a new league anytime soon? I'm asking, because I wouldn't like to start leveling a new character now if it becomes "non-ladder" one after a month or two.
So, tl;dr:

Will any new league start with the release of the Awakening or it's just my speculation?
"
Bartop wrote:
Hello guys, I started playing PoE about 3 months before the end of the Torment league. I really like the idea of the league system but right now I'm not sure how to behave. Can I expect the start of a new league anytime soon? I'm asking, because I wouldn't like to start leveling a new character now if it becomes "non-ladder" one after a month or two.
So, tl;dr:

Will any new league start with the release of the Awakening or it's just my speculation?

Yes, new leagues will start with the release of Awakening. One SC and one HC. Not specifically Torment, as they will have a new ruleset.
Chris say:
"Early next week we'll be announcing our next event which is likely to be a one-month league with mods that change over time. The number of mods will likely fluctuate up to extremely challenging levels on some days. This league will probably award Beta access as it runs rather than just at the end."

Next week one month league!
IGN:Shiirl
Exile from d3
Last edited by grond on May 1, 2015, 12:20:17 PM
Thanks for the replies :). I'd like to ask one more question though. It was probably stated several times already but I haven't seen much info on the topic lately - what is the approximate release date for the Awakening? Sorry if I'm the 100th person who asks the same.
"
Bartop wrote:
Thanks for the replies :). I'd like to ask one more question though. It was probably stated several times already but I haven't seen much info on the topic lately - what is the approximate release date for the Awakening? Sorry if I'm the 100th person who asks the same.

Late June imo.
Okay, thanks a lot again. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info