4 Hour Endless Ledge (3)

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Prizes:
The top 10 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

All players who reach level 25 will go into a pool. 10 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Fun love Endless Ledge!
25 - maybe I get into Beta ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 3, 2015, 8:55:36 PM
Cool, but too much time difference between the second and this race. First one starts too soon for me. I want to play PoE but I only play races and new leagues, never permanent. You could make it more frequent. 4 hour race, max 1-2 hour break, race again and it goes on until you announce something else. This would not really increase the number of keys you give away, I don't see a good reason for such a long break between two so short races.

Edit: I thought the second race comes right after the first one, but it seems we need a 12 hour break after 4 hours of play, jeez...but its boring as fk anyway so never mind.
As a European player, starting times are stupid as hell as well.
Why are you guys have to be so uncreative? I hope at least ruckus league will be fun.
I heard there will be a daily rotation for mods, if you want it to be FUN that would mean at least 3 mods active at a time, but the more the merrier. There is so much potential for FUN races, yet..
Last edited by Foxmulder89 on May 2, 2015, 6:14:07 AM
"
Foxmulder89 wrote:
I heard there will be a daily rotation for mods

lolwut? bleh I thought having all mods at the same time would have been cooler ><
"
Foxmulder89 wrote:
Cool, but too much time difference between the second and this race. First one starts too soon for me. I want to play PoE but I only play races and new leagues, never permanent. You could make it more frequent. 4 hour race, max 1-2 hour break, race again and it goes on until you announce something else. This would not really increase the number of keys you give away, I don't see a good reason for such a long break between two so short races.

Edit: I thought the second race comes right after the first one, but it seems we need a 12 hour break after 4 hours of play, jeez...but its boring as fk anyway so never mind.
As a European player, starting times are stupid as hell as well.
Why are you guys have to be so uncreative? I hope at least ruckus league will be fun.
I heard there will be a daily rotation for mods, if you want it to be FUN that would mean at least 3 mods active at a time, but the more the merrier. There is so much potential for FUN races, yet..

i think the break in between is to make sure more people can have a chance to participate, not to give the racers a breather..

http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
Foxmulder89 wrote:
I hope at least ruckus league will be fun.

I'm sure you'll find something to whine and cry about
Chris, please I want to play descent:champions it's my favourite race
sad euw time ...
its sunday... it starts at 22:00 (10pm) in Germany and ends 02:00 ( 2am)
And we need do work at 6 am.

Good chance to get a fking BetaKey ...

but hey ? Donate 500$ and u got 1
Lots of 'BAAWWWWWWW' in this thread and on the forums in general since beta was released.

Show GGG some respect for putting out such an amazing game.
This endless Ledge (1) and (2) were my first races and I really enjoyed them :-)
Never playerd races but I can't wait for more to come.
Too bad the time of 3rd endless ledge is relly late (for Europe, midnight to 4pm).

Is there any thread with race description (Desceent etc...) with some basec strategies ?

Thx.

GJ GGG :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info