try pvp and big disappointment

hello just my 2 cent
i try some pvp and very disappointed because
most player die in 1 or 2 hit :( also casting speed are a way to fast result of spaming

this game realy have a issue of maximum damage , maybe low level pvp is better, but hight level just make any sense and look not fun for me , looking my self and other player dying in 1 hit look a bit lame , my resit are cap 75% and i feel is usless beacuse the dps are just to insane i will die in 1 hit anyway or 2 , so pvp are epic fail for me thank you

just a little update melee are garbage vs traper and range and caster :(

-1 for ggg for melee :(
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on May 23, 2015, 5:31:03 PM
If you think you'd be able to facetank with 75 res and dominate all you came in unprepared. Block, dodge and evasion. Gemsetus, flasks skilltree, gear, playstyle and tactics are examples of what you need to think about
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
i never say or expect to dominate but die in 1 hit and looking other diying in 1 hit vs ultra fast and long range casting spammer look a bit lame to me , 3k damage for only 1 hit and my resistance are all 75% i dont think 10k life will change something because the speed player are able to spam spell , sorry but i dont see anything fun there , for me sone damage a realy to hight and some player know this and just abuse it,
Last edited by charley222 on Apr 27, 2015, 6:37:54 PM
A cheap trick abused by many people is to use added chaos and crit (i'm afraid of what's gonna happen when the new dagger will be released) so check those chaos resist of yours but i agree that elemental damage mixed with crit and penetration gems can be pretty insane.
Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 27, 2015, 8:07:12 PM
maybe he was 1 shooted to CoC flicker shotgun or trapper or mirror 2h sword molten striker

"
alshabibi7 wrote:
maybe he was 1 shooted to CoC flicker shotgun or trapper or mirror 2h sword molten striker

Do you PvP without gear on? Without a mouse/keyboard or just not PvP at all?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

yea flicker shotgun and trapper but not only me but everyone die in 1 or 2 hit:(

"
charley222 wrote:

yea flicker shotgun and trapper but not only me but everyone die in 1 or 2 hit:(

Flicker shotgun will be a thing of the past soon (and those trying to replace that with stuff like Firestorm are failling miserably), Traps imo are incredibly lame if you don't pay attention. Those are the carions of the arena, never fighting straight on and always trying to scavenge kills from other fights. Just ignore them if you can't kill them, their kill power drop to zero if you pay attention to their trap/don't chase them.

As for everyone else, unfortunatly GGG changed the pvp formula to avoid this situation with an incredible low success so far.
I want to see how lightning traps will do next patch :) more fun coming
Last edited by alshabibi7 on Apr 28, 2015, 3:35:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info