New Race Idea - Super Rarity

So the basic premise for this race would be fixed rarity and possibly quantity at a much greater value than base, possibly 10-20x for rarity, and maybe some modifier on quantity to balance.

This would certainly be a solo, self-found race of at least a few hours up to possibly even a few days.

The idea here is you would get a far greater quantity of rares and uniques at the early stages of the race and even potentially into the longer races there would be significantly less variance as far as "I found this unique, so I win!" goes.

Potentially this would require an "infinite wisdom scroll" mechanic, or possibly as an added challenge have no such thing that would require you to pick and choose what is valuable enough to spend your precious wisdom scrolls on. Items could possibly drop identified.

I would not see this as a longrace, but more of a novelty short race of probably no more than 6 hours. It may be worth exploring a multiple day race option and seeing how far people can get with extreme amounts of rarity enabling their end game builds in a very short amount of time.
Last edited by Dontrunaway on Apr 27, 2015, 5:13:18 AM
Sounds good, like exiles everywhere.

As for wisdom scrolls, there's never any threat of running out. As in Exiles Everywhere, selling unidentified (or even ID'd for more efficiency) items for shards and then selling the shards for scraps provides all the scrolls you need.
Bump
relax, nothing from this forum gets read by devs and never implemented
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Calling Terrex to hopefully get the +1 train going and get an attempt at being noticed.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info