WTT My 6L 4r1g1b shavs for a similair roll and some exalts

No need of those colours and would be a waste to chrome over. Let me know your offers!
(Also taking a lower legacy shavronnes without the extra exalts)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
up
up
up
up
up
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info