HLD Molten Shell is a serious problem

Anyone who has played vs molten with melee at HLD knows that it is imbalance. It is simply doing to much damage.

It's T needs t be lowered or it needs at least a 40% less damage multiplier.

For a "defensive skll" , It makes no sense that it can 1 shot melee.

Double the armor if you want, but the damage needs to be toned down.

On another note, tempest shield could do with a increased cooldown.-Another defensive skill, that can does obscene amounts of damage for no reason.
Last edited by mGravitus on Apr 25, 2015, 2:14:55 PM
i think molten should have atleast 10000armour or no one would use it !!!!!!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
It's T needs t be brought up to 1.4

Higher T value = more pvp damage per each hit.
yep, mistake about hte t value, was looking at formula wrong.
Waiting the new patch molten shell could be the only way to counter the new buffed melee attacks
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Waiting the new patch molten shell could be the only way to counter the new buffed melee attacks

Molten shell definitively need a buff, it only 1 shot melee when they are stupid enough not to play ranged !

Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

Molten shell definitively need a buff, it only 1 shot melee when they are stupid enough not to play ranged !

good one!
Molten stikes + avatar of fire

Static Strike + physical to Lightning

you like to play pure physical cyclone with huge physical dmg and you do not want any counter to you right? :)

I used Molten shell in 1.2 patch it was fun against physical melee, but what else it can do? (Nothing !!)
Last edited by alshabibi7 on May 10, 2015, 1:57:15 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

you like to play pure physical cyclone with huge physical dmg and you do not want any counter to you right? :)

I used Molten shell in 1.2 patch it was fun against physical melee, but what else it can do? (Nothing !!)

I just..

I don't..

The fuck?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

Imagine if any melee, even 2h could use a reflect elemental damage skill each time you use crit arc or whatever spell, one shooting them?

"you like to play pure elemental spells with huge crit dmg, penetrating gems and you do not want any counter to you right? :)"

"This elem reflect spell is fun only vs elemental casters, one shooting them but what else it can do? (nothing!!) Casters should stop complaining and use phy spells!"
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 10, 2015, 6:36:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info