Gear cataclysm

Hey guys, been browsing reddit and forums for the last couple of days, but still couldn't find an answer.
Is the new expansion going to screw the mirror worthy items? Far as I understand they are increasing the max level areas to 80, will that bring higher level affixes? Do you guys think that will heavily mess with the prices on current gear?
I don't think so, as than they'd also screw all t1 unique items by making simple rares better than them

GGG aint blizzard
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Apr 25, 2015, 9:45:00 AM
They are adding mods to the game as well as several end game base items, and Chris confirmed in Kripparian's stream that there will be new T1 mods.
That being said, it does technically mean that current mod configurations will be even harder to achieve. I predict that many mirrored items will not change in relative value butthere definitely will be some that are strictly outclassed.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
I don't think so, as than they'd also screw all t1 unique items by making simple rares better than them

GGG aint blizzard

Pretty sure that was the goal from the beginning.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:

GGG aint blizzard

http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Moeeom123 wrote:

GGG aint blizzard

THIS
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info