Forum QoL Discussion

Bex, with your rise to power it seems now would be a good time to ask this... Have you folks at GGG considered adding a +1 button to posts to alleviate threads filling up with nothing but +1?
Absolutely no down voting, as any post that should be downvoted is likely deserving of a report instead.

Another change to the forum I'd like to see is a number under the GGG logo representing the number of dev/moderator responses within the thread. Just a QoL change.

It would also be a welcome change to be notified whenever one of your posts are quoted or your thread is replied to, in a section separate from messages.

Spoiler
Additionally, the implicit on Jewels should be how many of that jewel you can have socketed simultaneously. This is just a formatting preference, and Jewels with no limit would have no implicit.

So guys, what other changes would help the forums really shine?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Apr 23, 2015, 11:00:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have an idea relating to this! I'm hopeful we can get something going, but it depends on a few various factors that I'm working out at the moment.
I don't mind upvotes but I agree downvotes would be bad.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I have an idea relating to this! I'm hopeful we can get something going, but it depends on a few various factors that I'm working out at the moment.

Wow you work fast. :)
Though, I didn't get a message that the thread was moved, so I was confused for a second.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Also, the ability to subscribe to topics and receive immediate email notifications of new posts to the topic would be great (With the option for daily or weekly activity reports if you want that instead of an immediate notification).

Also the ability to subscribe to a topic without email notifications (Instead you'll receive a personal message or something on the website). This would likely involve the development of an interface that can give an overall look at all topics your subscribed to and any activity taking place in any of them since you last looked at those topics.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 24, 2015, 12:40:33 AM
+1

;)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info