New EB and Blood magic notable?

So, what will happen if you have the BM keystone and EB at the same time? Does the ES disappear as well?

Or could you like run a Blood magic MoM build if the ES's still over the empty mana pot??
"
Maxwells wrote:
So, what will happen if you have the BM keystone and EB at the same time? Does the ES disappear as well?

Or could you like run a Blood magic MoM build if the ES's still over the empty mana pot??

That would work the way your describing but why would you waste all those points taking eb and mom when you could just have es protecting your life regularly?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
"
Maxwells wrote:

That would work the way your describing but why would you waste all those points taking eb and mom when you could just have es protecting your life regularly?

We'll find a reason!

edit: cloak
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Apr 23, 2015, 5:40:59 PM
COD builds that want to reserve all of their mana for auras is the only thing I can think of that bennifit from the new eb changes On beta.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Cool. I'm fantasizing about a marauder in Cloak of defiance :'D

And with the changes to Iron will (no cast speed penalty anymore) This might actually be some what doable :D
"
COD builds that want to reserve all of their mana for auras is the only thing I can think of that bennifit from the new eb changes On beta.

This is a often repeated misconception. The new EB WILL NOT allow for more auras for people already running an aura stacking EB/MoM build.

I have 3 characters that all run alpha's howl and all the aura node clusters around witch, scion, and shadow. Two of them run 2 60% auras, a herald, and clarity. The third runs 1 60% aura, 2 40% auras, and clarity. An additional aura is not possible, it would reserve over 100%.

It may be possible to squeeze a single additional herald onto the mana. That is not worth the massive cost of the new ruined EB.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Apr 23, 2015, 11:05:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info