All my money is gone

I just started my game up today and noticed that there was a new microtransaction I am interested in getting. However, I was horrified to see that ALL of my money was gone! I had just recently upgraded to the Grandmaster Supporter Pack, and don't think I bought much of anything (if anything) after that upgrade. Please return my money ASAP.

Thank You
vonRies
Is it possible you could have spent most of it before the upgrade? You only have to put in 20% of the purchase price in an upgrade, so it's possible to spend 80% of the points before you even get the upgrade.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 23, 2015, 12:11:20 PM
Hey,

Same here all gone, points are showing up on the website when logged but are not showing in the shop ingame.

Thanks

EDit : It's fix for me

Edit 2 : Not realy, I can acces the points from one caracter, but when i tried with other caracters the points are not showing (at least 2 of them, didn't tried them all), the points should be displayed on all the caracters of the same account, no ?
Last edited by Snoozeo010o on Apr 23, 2015, 12:29:30 PM
"
Snoozeo010o wrote:

Edit 2 : Not realy, I can acces the points from one caracter, but when i tried with other caracters the points are not showing (at least 2 of them, didn't tried them all), the points should be displayed on all the caracters of the same account, no ?
They should. Not sure about beta characters though if you are in that.
Same here, got 485 point, cant spend in game.
In game i see 0 point, but on website i see all of them :/

Support can do something ?

( im not in beta acess )
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
Last edited by Frysk on Apr 23, 2015, 4:27:32 PM
I'm not saying there isn't a technical glitch, but why can't you just buy the mtx's through the website? You sound like you think you are being prevented from buying effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info