i really hate timewarner cable

i really hate time warner cable. i hate their service, i hate their customer support, i hate their connection, i hate every single one of them. please bankrupt
Well then, link faster internet with it and also put quality on your cable.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
i will. time warner cable has never pissed me off so hard like today.
also the people who answer the phone treat you like a scrub telling you to restard your pc and shit.
pretty much time warner cable is making me quit POE.
POE hardcore leagues are where I like to play, but with this shit connection service I'm done so please bankrupt timer warner cable and all die in cancer or burn in fire especially in pain. its not even that you die to a DC its more like you get connected then lost that you dont get Dced until after 30-40 seconds. Screw you time warner cable.
Last edited by ghdtmdvy35 on Apr 23, 2015, 1:40:46 AM
I have TWC and my connection is fine, played games on this connection for over 6 years now...my only concern is the Comcast merger, if you are having problems now if that goes through it will be much worse! lol
ive had trouble with time warner cable for a few years now.
at first, their service seems to be fine and connections as well.
I have wiped my hard drive over and over because I trusted them, and thought that it was my PC or spyware, but hell no. They have been going out of outage a lot too coz some stupid kid messes with the cable box and more. They never give you any estimated time nor they want to send a worker to come and check for your issues.
At the end, well they do, but even the guy who comes screams at us when our dogs are barking that he doesnt want to get bit some fat mexican ass dude. I'm just glad I key scratched his car silently before he left our house.
the thing here is you dont DC constantly, but you DC once in a while for a few minutes which will rip you almost everytime right before you hit 80 pretty much also one of the reasons why I took a break after onslaught league and early invasion/nemesis.
getting up to 80 in a day or two is no problem well back in onslaught it kinda was since you had to roll maze on maps, but yeah.
If you die to game mechanics its also understandable everytime i get to 70+ i start buying end game gear and spend 5-10exalts then time warnercable DC in middle of packs not even an instant DC gives you crazy high latency for a sec or two and right when you thought you opening a portal you DC. Log back in see yourself jumping around in standard. SCREW YOU TIME WARNER CABLE. IF I SEE ANY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES DRIVING INFRONT OF ME . I WILL HYPER BEAM YOU UNTIL YOU TURN AWAY
Last edited by ghdtmdvy35 on Apr 23, 2015, 1:55:52 AM
i wish we had google net. that would have been neat...time warner cable..comcast.. ATnT... oh my... why... lord..
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I have TWC and my connection is fine, played games on this connection for over 6 years now...my only concern is the Comcast merger, if you are having problems now if that goes through it will be much worse! lol

Never had an issue with comcast but that may be because I have always lived in areas where there's been competition. Monopolies suck.
its probably then that all internet providers suck in the US.
The funny part is the customer representatives act like you are garbage too.
I understand if they get paid hourly without any service tips or whatsoever, but dude
this aint the DMV. It's enough to deal with those bad services at the DMV. Why is it becoming a trend?
Last edited by ghdtmdvy35 on Apr 23, 2015, 2:05:25 AM
I really like this game, but that I'm not able to reach 4/4 is super frustrating. I would let it go if this was just my fault where I wasn't being careful or whatsoever.
However, I ripped 79 80% 2 days ago with 5L lightning coil phase acrobatics, onduar's guile and 90% granite flast in Cemetry map which is super easy right when the game started raining. Then today when I was about to stay all night to hit 80 at 67 to DC in overgrown shrine map with 4k health 4k mana AA due to DC and TWC took long enough that they made it sure that I DC after I lose all that health.
I guess I'll just wait till act4 launches if i dont get to beta. Dont even want to think about it now that I'm getting tired after stressing out and raging staring at my PC monitor. Will prolly just lay in bed.. watch a movie through my smart phone and sleep. I only hope i dont dream about time warner cable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info