Want opinions on my for fun build

Hi people :D

So just to clear some things up:
-This is the plan for my first character i kinda drew up tonight and i am new to these types of games so don't expect a complex strategy.
-This character is only for fun, i won't do pvp and im on standard.
-If it works out i think it would be a fast paced but fun character, and if not that's what i am aiming for so please suggest things to help me get to that.
-I know it would probably be better to do something besides evasion, accuracy, crit and daggers for at least a little bit, to "branch out" a little in the skill tree, but meh i dunno i kinda like it this way :).

My main question is do you think i could get to endgame high levels with this, i don't need easy just do-able.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBsNgWv_-TsJKxs-1Bpn-1SPPqKgtwUonTcNWZmutjES8rCrb3bWw2PeywjAu5fOd06NYi6iEDS8Rl8dAJLVXp_gV92xoQe7469UvBAOsUmyYyAbIZz3ph63pTm7XDOspKb57xs0tXwOOcpIcTdwdRTBmGIJzigOssRZZ9W6xHKk0XPhSOwHZgc7TUBbXUIzBx3ahLeDpCjb_d516Lg73miD3d-vGfJ9gL-uuS815FUUfnVCT9_97e-KR4wdWdqmKstMXb50cG2Ha5PqxmLOF941b1226X0I6K0NDP6YJTotlR2S4IMHx_K9aKJpVsjGHi

Thanks for checking it out! If this is complete crap please tell me cause i wouldn't know any better Xb
I haven't done a crit dagger dual wielding spec recently so I can't tell you the best pathing to take, but overall I would say this build is pretty solid. There are a few minor inefficiencies that I can spot. I would try something more like this

the hybrid energy shield/evasion nodes are highly inefficient alone unless you're on an energy shield based character. The 12% evasion nodes are also not great. I replaced those nodes with herbalism (down near the bottom) for some additional life, Harrier (over on the far left) for attack speed and movespeed, and mind drinker (up at the top) because you don't have many mana nodes so you will be lacking a lot of regen, and you will be dealing a large amount of physical damage so mana leech has a substantial effect. I also grabbed the aspect of the panther node in the ranger start. This cluster is really strong as melee especially while dual wielding

Other than those minor tweaks, the skill tree is great. You might find yourself lacking in life in which case you can dip into the evasion and life nodes at the start of the ranger. You have plenty of damage and good dodge/evasion mitigation.

You didn't say which skill gem(s) you plan to use, so make sure you socket them with the right support gems and use beneficial auras (definitely hatred and herald of ash). You should have no problem clearing maps with this build.
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
Thank you Shmizz! This answered all my questions and you brought up some really good points, ill definitely be making those changes. As far as gems go, i have not gotten that far yet but you gave me a place to start, so once again thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info